Medical emergency? Your action plan:
Is it life threatening? Call 144.
Need urgent medical attention but the condition is not life threatening?
- During business hours, call your family practitioner.
- Outside of business hours, contact the medical emergency hot line MNZ at 061 261 15 15
- Go straight to one of the urgent care practices in the Bruderholz or Liestal region.
- Go straight to the emergency room of the Kantonsspital Baselland.
We are open 7 days a week, 24 hours a day to assist you!
Keep these urgent care addresses handy for emergencies:
Please do not forget any of the following:
- Bring your health insurance identification card with you
- Jot down a list of all medications you are currently taking
- Do you suffer from any allergies? If so, bring your allergies pass to your appointment
- Do you have an inoculations passport?
- Is anyone accompanying you to the appointment? Does this individual speak German?
Important phone numbers
> Medical emergency service center MNZ – call 061 261 15 15
|Emergency Medical Technicians Switzerland (EMT, ambulance)||144|
|Police department emergencies||117|
|Fire department emergencies||118|
|Poison control center emergencies||145|
|Canton Hospital Baselland Bruderholz||061 436 36 36|
|Canton Hospital Baselland Liestal||061 925 25 25|
|Canton Hospital Baselland Laufen||061 400 80 80|
|Psychiatric Services Rural Basel||061 553 53 53|
|University Hospital for Children «beider Basel»||061 704 12 12|